TV cameras captured some tense moments on the sidelines during the Georgia high school playoffs Friday night.
In a game between Colquitt County and Mill Creek, Colquitt coach Rush Propst appears to headbutt one of his players on the sideline in the second quarter.
Moments later, blood was seen pouring from Propst's forehead.
Colquitt County is the defending AAAAAA state football champs. They beat Mill Creek 52-31 Friday and earned a spot in the state championship game.
Propst gained national notoriety on the MTV show "Two-a-Days" while coaching Hoover High School, a national football powerhouse.
- Shoppers shocked to see birds eating packaged meat at Walmart
- Teens found sleeping in former NFL player’s vacant mansion
- Who are Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik, San Bernardino shooting suspects?
- Former Stone Temple Pilots singer Scott Weiland found dead
- Santa gets on child's level during autism event, photo goes viral