COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get insight and reaction to Ohio State football on the Inside the Shoe podcast, brought to you by Land of 10. In the latest edition, Kyle Lamb puts the finishing touches on the buildup to the clash between the Buckeyes and Wolverines on Saturday. He also recaps Ohio State’s 86-59 loss to Gonzaga late Thursday night in the first round of the PK80 Invitational in Portland.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Topics discussed on Inside the Shoe on Friday include:
- Can the Buckeyes run the ball effectively against Michigan and control both lines of scrimmage?
- Is there a real chance that Wilton Speight or Brandon Peters start for the Wolverines, or is most of the chatter meant to keep Ohio State guessing in game preparation?
- How the nerves have set in for this game for many Buckeyes fans and whether that is warranted based on merit or just a byproduct of history.
- The basketball beating suffered by the Buckeyes at the hands of Gonzaga late Thursday night.
- How the loss to the Bulldogs might be a blessing in disguise due to how the rest of the tournament schedule breaks for Ohio State.
- Why it’s far too early to panic and compare this team to the failures of the last few seasons.
- The need for the Buckeyes offense to find better ball movement and moving away from the ball to supplement a lack of perimeter shooting.
On Monday, Kyle and Austin Ward will look back on the Michigan game, look sideways to the Iron Bowl and other important games this weekend, and look forward to the Big Ten Championship Game against Wisconsin on Dec. 2.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.
The post Ohio State podcast: Buckeyes hope to come out smelling like roses; hoops team smashed by Gonzaga appeared first on Land of 10.