Reddit user OfficialBigHead posted this picture of a "Frozen" cake featuring Elsa – which is a far cry from what was likely expected. Simply titled "the cake that was ordered and the cake that arrived," the odd picture shows a side-by-side comparison of the advertised cake created by McGreevy Cakes, a cake-decorating website out of Akron, New York.
According to the Daily Mail, an "unnamed baker" created the attempted Elsa cake, not McGreevy Cakes. The Queen Elsa cake was meant for a little girl's birthday party but instead of a pretty, icy blonde-haired, fair complexion version, Elsa had strange, bright yellow hair made with heavy icing and tanned skin with wide-set eyes.
Mashable reports that the cake was created as part of Icing Smiles, a nonprofit organization that provides custom celebration cakes and other treats to families impacted by the critical illness of a child.
The maker of the cake did it for no profit and the girl in the photo below seems happy with the gift.
- Man poses as armored truck employee, walks out of Walmart with $75,000
- Florida wildlife officials looking for tattooed woman seen riding sea turtle
- Florida teacher who had sex with three teens sentenced to 22 years in prison
- Magic Kingdom guests snap photos of lightning over Cinderella’s Castle
- End of fun: Bubble wrap will no longer ‘pop’