New evidence presented Tuesday in the trial of a man accused of killing a Florida college student showed an image of a search screen on his iPhone reading "I need to hide my roommate."
Pedro Bravo is accused of killing University of Florida student Christian Aguilar in 2012.
Some initial media reports indicated the conversation happened on Bravo's phone. It has not been shown whether the conversation took place on that phone. Gainesville Police Department Detective Matt Goeckel only presented the screen shot which became the focus of questions from the assistant state attorney.
Editor's note: The above story was shared from Cox Media Group partner ActionNewsJax.com and has been edited for clarity. For more details, follow the Pedro Bravo trial on ActionNewsJax.com.
- Grief-stricken grandpa moved to tears when given new puppy in heartwarming video
- Celebrities react to the death of Robin Williams
- Mom helped son set himself on fire for Facebook, police say
- Dog that killed Ohio woman will be euthanized
- Shark bites girl, 10, at Florida beach