Alcohol sales at Austin bars, restaurants and hotels were up 5 percent in November, according to an American-Statesman analysis of state data.
Bartenders citywide poured $57.1 million worth of booze during the month, compared with $54.2 million during the same month in 2016.
For all of Texas, sales jumped 11 percent year over year, from $480.6 million in 2016 to $533.1 million in 2017.
The top seller statewide was AT&T Stadium in Arlington, home of the Dallas Cowboys, coming in at $3.5 million.
The No. 1 Austin venue in November was the JW Marriott Austin, 110 E. Second St., where receipts added up to $850,228.
Next on the list was Chupacabra Cantina, 400 E. Sixth St., where patrons downed $455,358 worth of beer, wine and mixed drinks, followed by the Hilton Austin Hotel, 500 E. Fourth St., with sales of $438,706.
The rest of Austin’s top 10 list includes:
- Four Seasons Hotel Austin, 98 San Jacinto Blvd., $432,882
- Rose Room, 11500 Rock Rose Ave., $426,079
- W Hotel Austin, 200 Lavaca St., $404,154
- Austin City Limits Live at the Moody Theater, 310 W. Second St., $398,837
- Stubb’s Bar-B-Q, 801 Red River St., $390,018
- The Dogwood Domain, 11420 Rock Rose Ave., $361,419
- Blind Pig Pub, 317 E. Sixth St., $355,466
Top sellers* in other Central Texas communities were:
- Bastrop: Old Town Restaurant and Bar, 931 Main St., $62,990
- Bee Cave: Woody’s Tavern and Grill, 12801 Shops Pkwy., $105,566
- Buda: Buck’s Backyard, 1750 S. FM 1626, $55,187
- Cedar Park: The Grove Wine Bar and Kitchen, 1310 E. Whitestone Blvd., $129,985
- Dripping Springs: Deep Eddy Distilling Co., 2250 E. U.S. 290, $108,550
- Georgetown: Sheraton Austin Georgetown Hotel and Conference Center, 1101 Woodlan Ave., $98,240
- Kyle: Casa Garcia’s, 5401 FM 1626, $63,259
- Lago Vista: The Gnarly Gar, 18200 Lakepoint Cove, $23,586
- Lakeway: The Grove Wine Bar and Kitchen, 3001 S. RM 620, $99,055
- Leander: Brooklyn Heights Pizzeria, 3550 Lakeline Blvd., $59,226
- Liberty Hill: Jardin Corona, 15395 W. Texas 29, $40,137
- Pflugerville: Mavericks, 1700 Grand Avenue Pkwy., $127,527
- Round Rock: Rick’s Cabaret, 3105 S. Interstate 35, $140,168
- San Marcos: The Marc, 120 E. San Antonio St., $106,957
- Spicewood: Angel’s Icehouse, 21815 W. Texas 71, $47,912
- Sunset Valley: Doc’s Backyard, 5207 Brodie Lane, $70,728
- West Lake Hills: Lupe Tortilla, 701 S. Capital of Texas Highway (Loop 360), $83,154
*Addresses are listed as reported in records from the state comptroller’s office, but might not reflect the jurisdictions that receive tax revenue from each business’ sales of alcoholic beverages.