This week's best travel bargains around the globe.
- The Barnsley Resort, in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains north of Atlanta, has a special featuring more than $300 in savings. The Spring Into Fun deal starts at $579, with taxes, and includes two nights in a king manor room ($216 savings on the lowest-priced room), plus a $100 activity credit. Resort adventures include shooting clays, horseback riding and spa treatments. Travel Sunday-Thursday, from Sunday through May 25. Info: 877-773-2447, www.barnsleyresort.com.
- Port Ferdinand, a luxury resort in Barbados, is offering 45 percent off rates. A one-bedroom harborside room starts at $739, with taxes, down from $1,250. Price includes meet-and-greet at the airport, breakfast food pack, water taxi between Port Ferdinand and its sister resort St. Peter's Bay, and more. Book by March 31 using code PF45. Stay through December; blackout dates apply. Info: 855-346-8662, www.portferdinand.com.
- Perillo Tours has discounted by $250 per person a tour to Italy featuring Easter in Rome. The April 13 departure of the eight-night Vesuvius Tour is now $2,745 per person double. Price includes three nights at Hotel Victoria in Rome, two nights at Parco dei Principi hotel in Sorrento and three nights at Hotel Rivoli in Florence; 16 meals; tour guide; land transportation; tours with entrance fees and papal Easter Mass in St. Peter's Square; airport transfers; and taxes. Info: 800-431-1515, www.perillotours.com.
- Paul Gauguin Cruises is discounting select South Pacific cruises aboard the 332-passenger Paul Gauguin. For example, the 10-night Society Islands & Tuamotus cruise departing Papeete, Tahiti, on Dec. 13 starts at $4,595 per person double - a savings of $950. Rate includes round-trip airfare from Los Angeles. Add taxes and fees of $185. Book by March 18. Info: 800-848-6172, www.pgcruises.com.
- With Wendy Wu Tours, book a select 2017 package in Asia and receive a $300 air credit. The deal applies to group and private tours in China, Japan, Burma and Thailand. For example, with the credit, the 14-day Thailand Highlights tour departing on Nov. 10 starts at $3,460 per person double and includes air from Washington Dulles to Bangkok, with return from Chiang Mai; lodging in Bangkok, Kanchanaburi, Chiang Rai, Mae Kampong and Chiang Mai; ground transportation; all meals; entrance fees; special activities, such as a Thai cooking class; and taxes. Book by March 31. Info: 877-993-6399, www.wendywutours.com.
- Save up to $1,000 per couple on smarTours' new China Highlights & Undiscovered Wuhan tour. The 13-night package starts at $2,599 per person double for select November and December departures. Also, pay by check and receive an additional $100 discount per person. The trip includes round-trip air from New York to Beijing; three flights in China; 10 nights' lodging in Shanghai, Wuhan, Xian and Beijing; three-night cruise on the Yangtze River with Victoria Cruises; 27 meals; ground transportation; tour guide; tours with entrance fees; airport transfers; and taxes. Book by March 16. Info: 800-337-7773. www.smartours.com/china.
- - -
Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.