Round Rock police arrested a man and a woman accused of being involved in 10 recent burglaries of mostly car washes in the Round Rock, Pflugerville and Austin areas, according to a police news release.
After a three-week investigations officers arrested Morgan Gail Wilson, 25, in Houston on multiple felony warrants, the release said. Dajuan Edward Marquis Bryson, 29, was already in custody in Ellis County Jail on unrelated charges, police said.
Pflugerville police have already charged Wilson and Bryson for the burglary that happened June 25 at the Bubble Clean Car Wash, the release said. Wilson and Bryson will also be facing felony burglary charges from seven different law enforcement jurisdictions across the state, the release said.
They are also suspected of the following burglaries:
• June 24, 2017 - Approved Finance Corp - 103 W Palm Valley Blvd., Round Rock
• June 24, 2017 - Karma Car Wash - 1701 S IH 35, Round Rock
• June 25, 2017 - Mister Car Wash - 2720 S IH 35, Round Rock
• June 25, 2017 - Arbor Car Wash - 10401 Jollyville Road, Austin
• June 26, 2017 - Mister Car Wash - 5721 Burnet Road, Austin
• June 26, 2017 - Mister Car Wash - 8500 Research Blvd., Austin
• June 27, 2017 - Green Island Car Wash - 12600 Research Blvd., Austin
• June 27, 2017 - Palms Car Wash - 13691 Research Blvd., Austin
• June 27, 2017 - Wash N Roll Express - 15518 N RM 620, Austin